Part 4: 'Key' Word Transformation (Auxiliary Verbs) (Answers)
You will often find questions that test your knowledge of auxiliary verbs like 'will', 'have', 'must' etc.
For Questions 1-8, complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and five words.
2. Perhaps we missed the correct turning.
3. I'm afraid you can't smoke in here.
4. They will expect you to wear a suit for the interview.
5. I'd see a doctor if I were you.
6. He couldn't swim until he was in his twenties.
7. We got a table at the restaurant
without a reservation.
You were expected to answer all the questions on the exam paper.
|© COPYRIGHT Flo-Joe 2008. All rights reserved.|