Part 4: 'Key' Word Transformation (Passive/Active) (Answers)
Changes from active to passive or passive to active are often required.
For Questions 1-8, complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and five words.
Did we send that letter to Mr Thomas?
3. We haven't arranged a date for the wedding yet.
4. They will have given him the news by now.
5. Experts estimate that most people now have access to
6. The garage on the corner
usually repairs my car.
7. Steve definitely didn't write that essay.
8. The police have cancelled the demonstration.
|© COPYRIGHT Flo-Joe 2008. All rights reserved.|