Part 4: 'Key' Word Transformation (Comparative/Superlative) (Answers)
Structures like so/such .., er/as ... as or too/enough often appear in this exercise.
For Questions 1-8, complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and five words.
2. The computer was too expensive for me to buy.
3. It's the most beautiful painting I've ever seen.
4. This summer has been much cooler than last year.
I'm not as good at maths as you.
6. The course wasn't as easy as I'd expected.
7. This car isn't enough safe to drive.
8. This exercise is easier than the last one.
|© COPYRIGHT Flo-Joe 2008. All rights reserved.|