Part 2: Open Cloze (Pronouns) (Answers)
Words like 'you', 'her', 'which' etc. are often the missing word.
1a Complete the following text by adding one word in each gap. The word is always a personal pronoun.
Paul and Anne decided to decorate the living room (a) ............ as
1b The following sentences contain ONE missing relative pronoun. Write the missing word in the space.
1. I work for a company ............. makes computers.
2. Thanks for your letter, ... arrived last week.
3. To ... it may concern.
4. The school ... I studied is in the local newspaper.
5. Who is that woman ... husband we met last week?
6. That man we met at the party. Do you know ... I mean?
7. We live in Madrid, ... is one of my favourite cities.
8. Ten students went in for the exam, none of ... failed.
|© COPYRIGHT Flo-Joe 2003. All rights reserved.|