Are You Ready to Face the Challenge of the Proficiency exam?
Here’s how you can quickly and easily get a head start with your CPE preparation. Guaranteed to help you get ready for the big day ... without stressing you out!
Dear CPE student,
Suppose you could get help to organise your Proficiency exam preparation. Imagine feeling confident during the week of your exam, knowing that you had prepared effectively, learned a manageable amount of grammar and vocabulary each week, grasped the right strategies to tackle each exam question effectively, analysed model answers … does that sound too good to be true?
Well, it doesn’t have to be if you have the right motivation and organisational skills. Think about it. Motivation to study and the ability to organise your learning are two of the most powerful tools for successful language acquisition. With these in place you can take your language proficiency to the highest level, and be able to show the examiner exactly what you can do in English. Simply put, when the exam comes you’ll feel confident that you have made the most of your preparation time.
But creating that motivation and organisation is the hard part …
You’re busy. Maybe you're holding down a full-time job and trying to study in your spare time to get the qualification to enhance your career prospects. Perhaps you’re a student who needs extra help outside the classroom to get the grade you need for your future ambitions. Whatever your reason for wanting to succeed in the Proficiency exam, you can get help with a learning resource from Flo-Joe. It's called:
CPE EXAM SUCCESS PLUS
The support you need for the CPE exam is now here from the team that has been helping FCE and CAE students to achieve exam success for the last fourteen years. (But don’t just take our word for it: here’s what users from all over the world have said about us:)
"I just want to say 'thank you' for your help and support. Despite having excellent material for students' preparation, it is extremely helpful to count on a tool such as 'Flo-Joe', which is user-friendly and really motivating."
-Marcia P.V., English teacher, Cultura Inglesa, Brazil
At Flo-Joe we have taken our expertise in online learning and our experience of working with exam students, and produced a managed, self-study course that comes in a convenient week-by-week programme lasting three months. Flo-Joe will help you manage your learning by publishing new, weekly activities - giving you just enough work to do to stay on track for exam success.
Here's what you'll find in CPE Exam Success Plus when you log in each week
- extra CPE Paper 1-style practice of two advanced grammar and vocabulary points
- a model answer for Flo-Joe's CPE Writing Class task *including the new Question 1 Essay question*
- a brand new CPE Practice Test for one of the parts from Paper 1 (Reading and English of Use) together with essential exam strategies
- a 25-question revision test of all the phrasal verbs, word formation and collocation exercises that were featured in Flo-Joe's CPE Word Bank that week. See our full CPE syllabus.
- email support for any questions you may have about the exercises in Exam Success Plus
- an invitation to join us and other students on one of our live tutorials.
In case you're wondering, all the material is archived for you each week so if you're forced to miss a week because of other commitments there's no need to worry - just catch up the following week! What about if you sign up halfway through the programme? Again, our unique archive system means that you will still be able to use all the material from previous weeks - for a full three months from the date that you gained your password.
And by the way, here are 3 things you won't find when you visit CPE Exam Success Plus
- A restriction on the number of times you can take the interactive tests: they are designed to be done over and over again.
- Complicated plug-ins or additional software that you have to download just to view the lessons: if you can view the main Flo-Joe site then you won't have problems with our special area.
- Image-heavy pages that take ages to download.
In short, we've taken all the design and learning principles that we used in the main Flo-Joe site because you've told us that that's what you like best:
"Every page and exercise is clear and easy to understand, and enjoyable."
-Margaret, FCE student, Poland
So to recap:
Which of these areas could you benefit from?
- Motivation and confidence-building?
- Help to organise your learning week by week in just the way that your teacher probably recommends?
- Practice tests and strategy-training for CPE Reading and Use of English?
- Model answers to show you exactly what the examiner is looking for in CPE Writing?
- Revision tests to help you remember key words and phrases?
- Coverage of CPE-level grammar and vocabulary points to improve your language accuracy?
- Exam hints and advice from an examiner's perspective?
- Live 'question and answer' tutorials with Flo-Joe.
The CPE Exam Success Plus programme is divided into two Series, Series 1 and Series 2, each containing 13-week blocks of study. This gives you the option to sign up for one or both Series depending on when your exam is.
Okay, so what’s the cost?
You're probably thinking "it sounds great but surely it's going to be really expensive". Not at all. Subscription to CPE Exam Success Plus is only £26.00 in total. That's about the cost of an hour's private language tuition in most countries. The reason it's not expensive is because we want as many people as possible around the world to benefit from a course which we're really excited about. It's as simple as that.