Part 5: Word Formation
1) Forming nouns form verbs
exercise focuses on people and their jobs using the most common
Use the word in bold to form the noun which refers to the person
who does that job.
1. A person who acts for a living is called an ..........
2. A ..... is someone who earns money from writing music.
3. She didn't become famous as a ..... until her 17th novel
In Part 5 of the FCE Exam your speaking ability will be assessed
by the ..... .
5. At the end of the interview the ..... asked if he could
be shown around the company.
6. The waiter asked the ..... if she would help him deal
with a difficult customer.
An ..... is someone who will be able to go through your accounts
and work out how much money you have.
8. ..... to the castle are expected to come during visiting