1. The changes to the government will have ......... implications for ordinary
2. My friend has a job in the city selling stocks and shares but I donít envy
his fast car or his ........ lifestyle.
3. Iím sorry to have to tell you this but your blouse is completely ........ when
you stand next to the window!
4. When I was a student I didnít have much money to spend on clothes but I didnít
mind wearing other peopleís .........
5. My friends are organising a ........ next week to celebrate my birthday so
I hope youíll be able to come to it.
6. The soldiers still suffered from a number of traumatic ........ even though
the war had ended many years ago.
7 Some of the party members left to form a ........ political group with their
own policies and leader.
8 The cricket match was a complete ........ because of the unexpected rain and
it has now been postponed until another day.
COPYRIGHT Flo-Joe 2008. All rights reserved.