Part Eight: Multiple Matching (Page 1, 2)
which review are the following mentioned?
2) A description of the opening scene.
3) An author who exemplifies source material with their own analysis.
4) A humorous comparison with a real-life situation.
5) A character who finds out the truth about a situation.
6) A hint that the authorís future writing career will be positive.
7) A book that would be appreciated by people without much previous knowledge of the subject.
8) A book which has already won critical acclaim.
9) A book which includes too much factual detail.
10) A mention of the profession of the author.
COPYRIGHT Flo-Joe 2008. All rights reserved.